The Imagine! Foundation
The Imagine! Foundation, established in November 2000, supports the Imagine! organization through fundraising and education. It is a 501(c)(3) organization, and its Employer Identification Number is #84-1540910.
Funds raised locally provide extensive support for almost 3,500 people with developmental disabilities (and their families), primarily in Boulder and Broomfield Counties. The Foundation has raised more than $7 million to date.
Education is a crucial part of helping the community to better understand the role people with developmental disabilities play in society, what their needs are, the challenges faced by their families, and the support Imagine! provides.
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all those who support Imagine! and the Imagine! Foundation with cash and in-kind contributions. We publish names of our donors on a yearly basis in Imagine!’s annual report. The link below shows the list of those who donated during fiscal year 2015-2016 (7/1/15 - 6/30/16).
Foundation Board of Directors
· President – Don Brown, Optimal Blue
· Vice-President – Gale Boonstra, Financial Professional, Retired
· Secretary – Jana Petersen, Boulder County
· Strategic Planning and Nominating Committee Chair – Don Brown
· Finance Chair – Sandy Brown, Whimsy Farm
· Marketing Chair – Priscilla Lacy, Communications Consultant
· Imagine! Celebration Chair – Katie Hawkins, Hawkins Consulting
· Founder: Robert F. Charles, Jr., B & J Enterprises, Emeritus
Foundation Board of Directors - Members
· Richard Ackerman, RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc.
· Steve Bryant, Wells Fargo
· John Creighton, High Plains Bank
· Pat Daly, Sunflower Bank
· Charles Holmes, Banking Professional, Retired
· Chris Mabbitt, BC Interiors
· Pete Madden, Seagate
· Justin McClure, RMCS, LLC
· Walt Pounds, Business Consultant
· Beverly Shaw, Boulder Community Hospital, Retired
Emeritus Foundation Board Members
· Kathy Coyne
· George Karakehian
· John Mehaffy
· Leona Stoecker
· Patti Micklin, Executive Director 303-926-6443
· Heather Sabo, Resource Development Coordinator 303-359-7910
· Elizabeth Hill, Grant Writer